Safe Smile Restoration
As part of the comprehensive dental health services we provide, we strive to create lifelike dental restorations using materials and procedures that promote improved health and function, as well as beauty. Also known as biocompatible dentistry, the techniques we use are specifically designed to integrate successfully with your natural teeth and oral structures.
What is Biocompatible Dentistry?
The goal of biocompatible dentistry is to provide restorations that mimic the look and function of natural teeth. When designing the restorations, great care will be made to note aspects of your facial structure and smile to ensure the restorations blend seamlessly with your smile. Biocompatible dentistry also helps reduce the risk of restoration failure and infection by working well with your natural smile, boosting your overall dental health. Biocompatible dentistry can address multiple issues, including:
- Dental caries
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Stained teeth
- Misshapen or uneven teeth
- Missing teeth
Metal-Free and Esthetically Pleasing Restoration
- Rather than metal, our dental crowns and other dental restorations are often made from porcelain, a strong material that mimics the translucent nature of tooth enamel.
- Our dental fillings are created using innovative acrylic composite resin, rather than metal amalgam. A metal-free filling also helps you reduce the risk of restoration failure.
- If your smile needs a cosmetic transformation, then our porcelain veneers can correct common and some complex dental imperfections, providing a bright, healthy-looking smile in as little as two visits and one procedure.
- For dental implants, we employ biocompatible titanium posts that your jawbone accepts as genuine, fusing to the posts as though they were natural teeth roots. By contrast, dental bridges require modifying healthy tooth structure, which could lead to other dental health issues.
Call Gardens Dental Group Today
Dr. Ben Reyhani, and Dr. Pasha Hakimzadeh, DDS, provide a wealth of combined experience, along with innovative technology and personalized care, to help improve our patients’ dental health so they can enjoy smiling again. To schedule a consultation, call Gardens Dental Group today at (909) 962-1422.