What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is simply not science but an art where the cosmetic dentist needs an eye of detail of creating white teeth by implementing a thorough understanding of dental anatomy and dental materials. His mastery on these two fields along with extensive study and concepts of smile design could turn a dentist to a cosmetic dentist. Only some professional organizations like Garden Dental Group could provide you this service.
Treatment of Cosmetic Dentistry includes:
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening of teeth involves the application of bleach solution on teeth for the removal of organic molecules and surface stains.
- Tooth Contouring – This involves the drilling or laser to smooth the shape of the teeth.
- Teeth Bonding – Teeth bonding involves the tooth-colored fillings of a plastic-based matrix and inorganic glass filler for translucency and resistance coupling strength and esthetics.
- Cosmetic Veneers – Generally the porcelain laminated veneers used to the outer surface of the tooth to change the color of the badly stained teeth or cover the minor cracks or close moderate spaces.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Would enhance your confident smile with personality and inner strength
- Would reflect on facial beauty
- Smile Analysis which crucial in the process of cosmetic change
Tooth contouring is done when smile gets defective due to all minor issues like chipped front teeth or worn-out edges or minor fracture or shallow pits or grooves in the tooth enamel.
With polishing instruments the surface enamel is removed at small amounts to compensate the imperfections.
- Changing the shape and size of the damaged teeth and brought into the right alignment with the rest
- Gaining of oral health and hygiene
- Smoothening the teeth by repairing overlaps
- Cleaning becomes easy and effective
- Reshaping brings correct biting
Tooth bonding is a procedure of applying the tooth-colored composite resin in repairing the decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth to appear longer with amalgamated fillings.
- An easy dental procedure
- Least expensive cosmetic dental technique
- Shaping and polishing to match the surrounding teeth
- Improving the appearance of the discolored and chipped tooth
- Closing spaces between teeth to make the tooth appear longer
- Changing the color of the teeth
What your requirement is would be discussed by the team of dental experts at Garden Dental only after the comprehensive oral examination. Our aim is to please and make our patients smile comfortably.