Cosmetic Porcelain Veneers
What is a veneer?
Dental veneers are tooth-colored wafer-thin material covering the front surface of the teeth to improve the appearance by changing the color, shape, size and length.
Veneers are made from stain-resistant composite resin materials which have the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. If you come to Garden Dental, our dentist would guide you for the appropriate and best choice of veneer material.
Usage of Veneers:
- Fixing the discolored teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misaligned, uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Long lasting veneers last for 10 to 15 years or even longer and significantly more resistant to stain and discoloration for which brightness and luster remain for years.
Reasons for choosing Veneers
- Translucent material with most natural finish.
- Provides complete camouflage
- Dentists of Garden Dental would place veneers on teeth with minimal to zero prep work unlike crowns or implants.
- Applicable on various issues like discoloration, shape problems or sensitive or resistant to teeth whitening.
What as a patient can you expect from Garden Dental Group?
On your visit with impressions and pre-makeover photos our team would create mock-up veneers or ‘wax-ups’ for a trial run. This is given to make revisions for the shape of the teeth, the color or for any bite issues. Once satisfied the master ceramicist would create the permanent veneers which would bond the teeth for a gorgeous smile.