Dental Implant Restorations
DENTAL IMPLANT RESTORATIONS
Dental implant restoration is the second part of the two-tier process of dental implant.
Right restoration of the procedure of dental implantation
Typically this implant placement can take 4 to 6 months typically to fuse into the jawbone.
- Replacing a single tooth would need one implant and one crown.
- Replacing several teeth could happen through several supportive bridges
- An implant-supported full bridge or full denture could help to replace all missing teeth
- A successful dental implant would depend on the quality and quantity of bone. Insufficient bone quality along with bone quantity and close proximity to the sinus makes it difficult to get the implant placed at the upper back jaw. Only sinus augmentation corrects the problem by raising the sinus floor and then placing the dental implants for the bone development.
- Ridge modification can correct the deformities in the upper and lower jaw to leave inadequate bone for dental implants and improve appearance.
Expectation after dental implant
- Oral care at home
- Post implant regular dental visits
- Implanted teeth should be kept clean and plaque-free
- Brushing and flossing would continue