Dental implants become the necessary option for people losing tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease or in injury. This whole procedure of dental implantation involves the replacement of tooth or bridge in jaw.
Various types of dental implants
- Endosteal (in the bone): Patients with bridges or removable dentures generally have endosteal implant where screws, cylinders or blades are surgically inserted into the jawbone to hold one or more prosthetic teeth.
- Subperiosteal (on the bone): Generally those patients unable to wear conventional dentures and with minimum bone height are placed with such metal framework to hold the gum.
- Could replace single tooth or multiple teeth.
- Could prevent teeth shift and jawbone deterioration
- Could avoid messy adhesives and complicated cleaning procedures
- Could preserve the surrounding teeth and increase their life span
Call Gardens Dental Group Today for your speedy recovery with the help of our experts’ guidance.