Full Mouth Reconstruction
What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
When smiling becomes self-conscious due to poor dental health a restorative treatment is then the need of the hour. This full mouth reconstruction treatment could be the best option of restorative treatment involving multiple dental procedures like
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Advanced Dentistry
- Dental Implants
There is no fixed length and number of appointments since they all vary from individual to individual in the treatment plan.
- Presence of tooth decay might require a dental filling/ crown or root canal therapy in severe cases.
- Missing teeth would be replaced with the technology of dental implants
- Patients suffering from Bruxism, TMJ disorder or occlusal disease might need customized appliances on the advice of the dentist.
Expectation from the Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Thorough oral examination through intraoral cameras and DIAGNOgent lasers.
- Assessment of the causes and severity of the dental health issues.
- Detailed discussions on facial aesthetics and smile features.
- Creating a customized cost-effective dental reconstruction plan according to specific needs.