IMPLANT RETAINED DENTURES
The technologically revolutionary way of having upper and lower dentures are the implant retained dentures.
- Only the number of options available regarding your suitability could be guided by the dental experts of Gardens Dental Group.
- There are mainly two types of dental implants especially full conventional implants and mini implants.
- What or which would be appropriate for you could only be determined by the dentists after careful oral examination with 3D images.
- Whether mini or conventional implants, the first step is to fit the titanium or titanium alloy into the jawbone.
- The second step is to fit the denture to the implant.
Benefits of Implant Retained Dentures
- Fixed and secure as these dentures do not come out of the position by tongue or lips.
- Appearance is improved with the feel and look of almost the real teeth.
- These implant retained dentures provide the better taste experience.
Reasons for dentures:
- Complete denture due to loss of teeth in an arch
- Partial denture due to loss of several teeth in an arch
- Smile and facial tissues are enhanced
- Chewing, speech and digestion are improved
All related care and guidance for proper cleaning with good oral hygiene and regular dental visits would be provided to you if you visit Gardens Dental.